Configuration example to use the Smart Swimming Pool system on openHAB.
- Switch Modes: Auto, Manual, Boost, Timer
- Monitor current temparature of pool water and solar heating
- Configuration of
- start and end time of cleaning circulation time
- max. temparature of pool water
- min temparature of solar heating
- Compatible with Alexa openHAB Add-on
OpenHAB BasicUI Sitemap
|openHAB Pool Automation: Overview||openHAB Pool Automation: Settings|
Mobile App (openHAB iOS)
This configuration running on openHAB iOS App:
|openHAB Pool Automation: Overview||openHAB Pool Automation: Temparature|
|openHAB Pool Automation: Settings||openHAB Pool Automation: Settings|
The Smart Swimming Pool project uses Homie 3.0 based MQTT messaging. Therfor you have to install an MQTT broker in your environment.
I use an Raspberry Pi (Model 3) ( Amazon). The latest version of openHAB has an embedded MQTT broker. In this example a seperate broker Mosquitto on same Raspberry Pi is configured.
- Install Mosquitto on Raspberry Pi:
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade sudo apt-get install mosquitto
- In Paper UI install add-on ‘MQTT Binding’ from bindings.
services/mqtt.cfgfor your environment.